Saturday, October 9, 2010

YARN CRAWL ON!

Today is Saturday, Day Two of the Hill Country Yarn Crawl. I just got back from a visit to the shop and believe me it is CRAWLING with folks shopping for yarn, collecting free gifts, and getting their passports stamped in hopes of winning some of the many excellent prizes. I'm going to head back down tomorrow morning at around 8 am to send off the bus that's departing from HCW. I think there might be a couple of seats left so call the store if you want to go on the crawl. It's about shopping, sure, but it's also a thrilling ride through our gorgeous Hill Country with lots of fellow fiber fanatics. Plus, unlike ACL, there's air conditioning.

Not that you really need further enticement, but here are some shots I took today. Just LOOK at all the great stuff there is. I confess-- even though I "just went to take pictures" I wound up with just a little more to add to my own stash. (Noro, of course).

Happy Crawling Y'all!










No comments: