Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby It's AWESOME Outside!





Hello Everyone,
Wow! I had the great pleasure of driving out yesterday to Moriah-- that set of cabins in Marble Falls where Robin is, as I type this, hosting a splendid knitting retreat. Alas, I couldn't stay over night, but there's a good mix of folks out there spending the whole weekend or just spending a day. The place is so splendid and serene, I could've sat knitting on the porch for 72 hours straight. If you couldn't make it, but want to have some knitting camaraderie this weekend, I have GREAT NEWS. Tomorrow at KnitBuzz the troops will gather. And, besides our usual fun, we've got a special treat-- Kathy's bringing the baby! So do stop by. Below are details for the Sunday gathering, and some pictures I took out at Moriah. I insist that, once you're done admiring my photography skills, you GO OUTSIDE AND KNIT!

SECOND SUNDAY AND KATHY RETURN!!

Join us Sunday for the return of SECOND SUNDAY and to meet Kathy's precious princess, ATHENA ROSE!!!
Sunday
April 11
11:00 - 1:00

SECOND SUNDAY resumes for 2010 every second sunday of the month from 11-1 at the
BUZZnext door to HCW in the blue house!




















No comments: