Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Retreat, Retreat, Retreat!! Greetings from Monhegan Island


Hello Everyone,
For the third year running, I'm on Monhegan Island, twelve miles off the coast of Maine, spending a week knitting and eating little cakes. Yep, that's right, it's time for the Knitting and Yoga Adventures retreat. It is so splendid here. Y'all should join me some year. And/or I recommend you sign up for a closer-to-home retreat. Or just be sure to host a knit knight sometime soon.

If you want to read about my knitting adventures in Maine, I'm keeping a blog for KYA which you can read here. Also, in about a week, the Weekend Edition of Interweave KNITS comes out. I've got the back page essay in the magazine and, that's right, it's all about my annual retreat to the island. I hope you'll check it out.

See ya soon,
Spike

No comments: